Hello everybody! Today I've decided to
show off present my clothing haul for my upcoming school year. Extremely interesting and humble, I know. But I just love everything so much I want to brag share with everyone. Nearly all of this was on sale, too! Items will be presented left to right.
- T. Babaton mustard sweater: A gift from my boyfriend while we were in Canada. The sweater is cashmere and has a great color. I'll be wearing it a lot this school year, by itself or with collared shirts.
- Lucky Brand ballet flats: Simple and simplistic, but sorely needed.
- Citizens of Humanity jeans: OH GOSH, I'm so lucky to have these babies. I got them for 75 bucks. Yes, that's still a lot, but I need to invest in jeans. I want them to last forever and Oregon rain is pretty harsh my old, cruddy jeans.
- Paige jeans: Yet another pair of designer jeans I was able to get at a great price. Keep an eye on Bloomingdales' sale section - I got these babies on Labor Day, but good sales do happen spontaneously.
- Urban Outfitters cardigan: Now, I get the whole "don't wear white after Labor Day" rule, but I'll probably wear this every so often during the Fall (such an anarchist). Got it on big sale, fits well - I couldn't pass it up.
- Hudson jeans: Yeah, I paid full price on these. They are so great - I couldn't help it. These jeans are jet black, a first for a pair of jeans I own. So happy I got them, so worth it.
- Cusco top: I got this top and a green sweater for fifty bucks altogether on Labor Day. It was a 75% off sale. I'm surprised I didn't buy the entire store.
So yes, it was a glorious week of shopping. Many dollars were lost in order to gain clothing on huge sale. It was a sacrifice I was willing to make. So I hope you all enjoyed looking at what I purchased and, if I was rolling in money, I would buy you all the same thing.
Also, I'm planning on monetizing eventually but I don't want to be an obnoxious sell out (rather just be obnoxious). I'm thinking of sponsors or rstyle - one is promoting other blogs and the other is stealthy. Which way is better in terms of not selling out? Is there another valid method?