9.10.2012

Short Shorts/ Green Jacket

Jacket: Old Levi's, Shirt: Michael Stars, Shorts: Levi's
Figured I'd be a flamingo.  I mean, why not?

I got some powder from Tom Ford the other day...Not that you can tell.  I just wanted to share because I love myself that much.

For the first time in a long time, it rained in San Diego. It was light, but it gave me a reason to wear a jacket.  Now it just needs to get below 70 so I can wear my new jeans.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I went to Beverly Hills and bought myself some makeup and nail polish.  I have to say, Tom Ford has some vibrant and unique nail colors.  Total treat, though.  Thirty bucks is a lot for nail polish!

Not much to say today.  I still have this question - What type of monetization do you find least obnoxious?

See you all tomorrow!

P.S. - If you could give my FB page a bit of love I'd be very appreciative!

15 comments :

  1. So I love this jacket! I have been wanting a jacket like this I just don't think I can pull it off. You look great.

    XoXo,
    NIcole

    http://www.nicole-kelly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole. Oh, I'm sure you can pull it off. I KNOW you can.

      Delete
  2. i love that jacket, i want it!

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the parka! Looks great on you! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jacket is absolutely adorable! And perfect for a rainy season. Fingers crossed for cooler temperatures so that you can show it (and your new jeans) off a little more. As far as monetization? I'm always a fan of links to items in your outfits or similar to what you're wearing. Helpful to both reader and blogger. :)

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know that it'll be cooler when I get to UO. I'm actually getting in on Friday, but I'm sure it's still hot there right now. And thanks for replying to the question! I think I'm leaning towards rstyle.

      Delete
  5. great outfit! Loving your jacket!

    Hugs
    Mr J.Kane
    http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! $30 for some new nail polish? I am sure the packaging is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha oh it was. The bottle is quite beautiful. The nail polish is nice, too.

      Delete
  7. Nice jacket!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous jacket, looks lovely on you!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get over how much I love that jacket!

    ReplyDelete